T Lamar Robinson Jr.
Graduated from Belmont Abbey College in 1965 with an Accounting Degree. Received a Juris Doctor degree from Wake Forest University in 1968. Active in various civic clubs and served in different offices within the clubs and on Board of Directors, Active in local Church and served in most offices in local Church and on the various Boards within the Church Denomination Previously served in the U.S. Army Reserves.
Member of the Gaston County, North Carolina and American Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- All aspects involving Residential Real Estate transactions
- Estate Administration and Probate Work
- Small Business matters
- North Carolina, 1968
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1968
- Belmont Abbey College
- A.B. - 1965
- Major: Accounting
- Approved by all major title insurers
- Local Banks and Mortgage Companies
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Attn Lee Taylor
- Title Company of North Carolina
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Gaston County, North Carolina and American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Whitesides and Robinson
- Robinson, Blue, Wilson and Smith
- Robinson and Wilson, LLP
- Robinson Law Firm